Saturday, January 23, 2010

Google Voice Extension For Chrome Adds Click To Call And Other Killer Features

I’ve just changed my default browser from Safari to Chrome. The reason – the official Chrome Google Voice extension , which was updated on Friday[...]I’ve just changed my default browser from Safari to Chrome. The reason – the official Chrome Google Voice extension , which was updated on Friday. If you’re a Google Voice user (I’m possibly the most rabid one around, I even ported my phone number to Google ) you’ll probably make the change, too. The extension adds click to call functionality to web pages. So if there is a phone number on a web page, like a Yelp page or your online address book, it will now have a hyperlink

The full post can be found on TechCrunch

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home